• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

kukee.

August 30, 2012












Wearing my 2 favorites of the rings.


Ah! I've been waiting for these to come in mail for way too long! I was so excited to finally get this package today!

I don't know if you guys have heard of Kukee, or ever shopped there before. But the first time I visited the site, I bought all of these. Haha. The site is just full of really cute (inexpensive) accessories. I recommend checking out the site, unless you don't want to spend money, then you probably shouldn't! ;) Seriously though, I went over to the site just now as I was typing this and found 5+ more things I want! Also, just to let you know, they have great customer service. Click here.

P.S. Isn't the packaging fantastic, too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!