• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

being sick is no fun.

June 6, 2013


 Shirt: eBay // Drawstring Pants: New York & Company // Shoes: Forever 21

So it turns out, I'm sick... Again! 3rd time getting sick while being pregnant. I guess my immune system doesn't like me being pregs. But I mainly feel bad for my husband. Every time I get sick, I get him sick. Poor guy.. This time we think our dog is sick, too. He keeps making coughing noises over, and over. It sounds like he's choking! Anyone know if this is normal? Anyway, I'm probably going to go through this whole box of tissues then go to bed. Yay.

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Sorry you're so sick. At least you're cute pregnant :)

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Kalee! It really does suck to be preggers and sick. You can't even take anything! Just saline nasal spray, maybe tylenol... boo. Helps a bit, but I always wished I could take something stronger. I don't know about your dog, but I know its normal for your immune system to slack off during pregnancy, so at least your not alone...?
    You do look way cute tho. :)
    Feel better soon! All of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know I'm not alone! Because I sure am missing Nyquil. Hahaha. But thanks girl!!

      Delete
  3. Aww poor you! Being sick while pregnant is so awful. On a positive note, I love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!