• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

oh, fancy me.

March 6, 2014









Dress: H&M // Cardigan: New York & Company // Shoes: ALDO // Necklace: New York & Company

I took these outfit photos when my husband was still here. (My hair is much darker now) I was hesitant to post it because after seeing the outfit on screen, I wasn't sure I liked it all that much.. But this cardigan hasn't been on the blog in quite some time, and it has always been a favorite of mine. So, I decided to post.

I'm going to announce the Blog Design Giveaway winners this week. I'm sorry I haven't yet! I've had a super crazy week. Also, if you've e-mailed me and I haven't got back to you, I will! Again, my sincerest apologies. I love you all!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty! The color is lovely on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you--and the printed cardigan adds that "level" to the outfit! :)

    I feel that way sometimes too--after seeing my photos on the computer I don't want to post them anymore :P I usually have to push through my insecurities and post anyway!

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!! The combination of bright blue and animal print is so fun!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit Kalee! I'm so glad you posted it! I'm obsessed with those shoes!

    xx
    Allexis

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never would've thought to pair leopard/cheetah print with a blue like that but i'm totally loving you, you look a total babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!