• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

scalloped.

July 18, 2014













Shirt: Forever 21 // Shorts: c/o Pink Blush // Shoes: H&M

I am in love with these scalloped shorts! I remember when I DIY'ed scalloped shorts a few years ago, and these definitely top them. They're so comfy and flowly. Perfect for Summer.

I'm currently in Chicago visiting my sister in-law, brother, and niece. And the weather here is am-a-zing! 70/80's, uhm, yes please. My sister in-law is almost 40 weeks pregnant and we're just waiting for the baby to come! It's been very relaxing so far. Watching a lot of Master Chef and eating pizza (for me at least).

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Kalee, I just love your style. So effortless, so girly. I LOVE it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the city while you're here! Make sure you stop by Bang Bang Pie. Best pie ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!