• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

eShakti dress.

September 2, 2014













Dress: c/o eShakti // Boots: Forever Young Shoes

(Excuse my sass in the first shot) Any dress with pockets is definitely a keeper in my book! eShakti sent me this dress to review and I love it.. I'm sure you guys have heard about eShakti. But in case you haven't, the best park about eShakti is you customize your dress. From the sleeves, to the length of the dress. I took my measurements and entered them in so easily! The dress fits perfectly.. If you haven't checked them out, you need to. See their dresses here. You can also follow them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.

Happy Tuesday!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much! You look adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so darling on you. especially with your cute haircut!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress and i love your new look dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely shade of pink made this dress damm amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is really cute, i absolutely love the pompom trim at the bottom :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress! You look wonderful! I don't think I told you yet how much I love your hair! It looks fabulous on you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!