• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

knock-off docs.

November 9, 2014











Shirt: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Forever Young

I don't know if people are against knock-off Docs or what, but I got these for $10. So, please and thank you. I'll gladly wear them. This was a simple outfit, but it's one of my new favorites!

This weekend was Abigail's first birthday party and it was perfect. I overspent on decorations for a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme, and it couldn't have turned out better! It was so fun and she loved it. I can't wait to share the pictures!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. ok hi perfect human being. a part of me can't believe that you live in utah because i've always believed the coolest people live elsewhere, so thanks for proving me wrong. also your bangs are perfect all the time, so be proud of that.
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs are amazing! I love your hair! Super cute outfit! Love those awesome shoes!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOVE those Focs (Fake Docs haha), do you have a link to them?! I neeeeed a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way where did you get these beauties !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!