• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

crop it like its hot.

June 29, 2015













Shirts: c/o QTee // Jeans: NY&Co // Shorts: Forever 21 // Purse: Target // Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Hat: c/o Boohoo

As much as I love Summer; boating, swimming, theme parks, etc.. I also am an avid hater of heat. I'd be happy if it stayed a constant 80° all season. Instead of 103°, hellloooo. Way too hot.. Be sure and check out these custom crop tops from Q Tee!

Shooting with Emily was such a blast! She is absolutely adorable in person as she is on the internet.  She's probably the coolest, ever.. And make sure you visit Emily's Instagram! She's giving away a custom shirt from Q Tee!

Speaking of Instagram, if you follow me, then you know that my hair is blonde again! I was blonde last Summer and was definitely missing it. Maybe blondes do have more fun! ;) Anyway, I always seem to be changing my hair. My motto is "Hair always grows back", so why not have fun with it?

One of my favorite holidays is coming up! Keep an eye out for my patriotic outfits! I'm so excited.

Loves.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you got to hang out with Emily. And jealous that Emily got to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I just now seeing this? I'm so behind on my bloglovin' haha. SO FUN SHOOTING WITH YOU. Let me know if you ever want to shoot again and I promise I won't make you model weird shirts and change in your million degree car hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!