• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

valentine's day look - day two.

February 9, 2016









Shirt: H&M // Skirt: c/o Boohoo // Boots: Old Navy // Purse: Old Navy // Earrings: etsy

Yes, I dyed my hair again. It was super faded, and I decided to stick with all purple again! The lighting outside made it look super vibrant and blue, but I promise it's purple.

I don't know why I decided to block my cute boots with my purse. Haha. My purse is cute, too though! What's even cuter is I got it for $3. Yes, THREE dollars. My dad saw my purse and said, "I don't like you buying expensive purses!" Once I told him how much I got it for, we both got a good kick out of it. Yay for Old Navy clearance!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You look like a pop-art muse. Love your 3 $ bag and the skirt.

    Come & visit my blog, see what’s new: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!