• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

strawberry days.

June 20, 2016

















1st Outfit - Top: H&M // Girbaud Jeans: Etsy // Shoes: Old Navy // 2nd Outfit - Dress: Forever 21

This was a fun shoot that the wonderful Rachel asked me to be a part of.. Shortly after doing this shoot with her, I realized I totally don't know what to do with my face when posing. Haha. I give a pretty stoic look most of the time. Regardless, it was super fun and I love Rachel. She's a total gem.

Rachel Mariesa Photography


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so cool, love that colour on you
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Love your hair :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!