• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

26.

January 16, 2017













Dress: c/o Blue Banana // Petticoat: c/o Blue Banana // Cardigan: Target

YOU GUYS. I seriously am so in love with this dress. I thought it was perfect for my birthday dress! If any of you are looking for retro-style clothing pieces, Blue Banana is the place to go. I was stoked when they contacted me and couldn't wait to put on this dress. I can't get enough of their 50's style dresses! I've also never had a petticoat, and now I want to wear one with all of my dresses. I'm not kidding.

I'm so happy Blue Banana contacted me. Blue Banana is "Home of Alternative Fashion". They sell a lot more than clothes, so definitely check them out. Some brands they sell are Irregular Choice, Banned, Manic Panic, Dr. Marten, Converse, etc..

Today is my 26th birthday. I can't believe I'm now closer to 30! I was mistaken for 19 the other day which took me by huge surprise. Only 7 years off! Haha. We're keeping it lowkey this year for my birthday and just going to dinner and dancing! It'll be fun.

Happy Monday everyone!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!