• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

amore.

February 20, 2017













Sweatshirt: Forever 21 // Pants: NY&Co // Shoes: Forever 21

GUYS. I have new hair! (Surprise) And I decided to be more adventurous this time around. I am so freaking stoked to announce that I am officially a part of the Manic Panic Dye Hard Gang! So I'll be changing my hair a lot. Well, at least more than usual. Haha.

My cute friend gave me these balloons that she used for her Galentine's party. I let them sit in my house for a few days before using them and as soon as I took them outside, they decided they were done floating! I was cracking up trying to get them to float.

Happy Monday everyone! I envy all ya'll who have the day off.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!