• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mrs. cockburn.

April 18, 2017









Jacket: H&M // Skrit: Amazon // Shoes: Amazon // Pompoms: DIY

I've been so excited to show you all this jacket. I've been keeping it a surprise because I wore it during my wedding exit.

Daily Disco custom embroidered this dream and I couldn't be happier about it! Abbey is the sweetest person and was a total gem to work with. She went above and beyond! Now I can proudly wear my last name wherever I go.

This is the outfit I wore for my wedding exit. And these were my wedding shoes. *heart eyes* I originally was going to wear a pair of Steve Madden coral heels that I purchased months ago (seen in my previous post), but decided comfort was a bigger priority and purchased these short heels last minute. And I'm SO happy I did.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!