• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

season preview AW12.

June 27, 2012



So I was checking out Topshop's Autumn/Winter preview and was in love at first sight! They have a lot of style's coming out for the season.. Boyfriend, Sixties, Punk, Mod, Wild West, and my favorite Collared Style! I saw a lot of pieces that I want in the Collared section.. My favorite piece was the Bead and Pearl Collar Necklace. I've always wanted to try one of these out! Adding it with just a graphic tee would do it.. Another were the Collar Tips. I think these are so great.. Gold with a hint of turquoise. Love it! And last but not least, the Crochet Collar Shirt. The detail on the collar is beautiful, and the cream color just made it for me..

You'll definitely have to check it out. This isn't even the half of it! I'm really excited to see what else Topshop will have for the Autumn/Winter..



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!