• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

obsessed - marion cotillard.

July 20, 2012









So I had to make a post about Marion because I just saw the Dark Knight Rises midnight showing last night! I am now officially a big fan. She did a fantastic job.. And the movie, you HAVE to go see it.. Nothing short of amazing.

When I first saw these photos of her outfit for the London premiere, I about died. I loved it so, so much. She looks so great in Dior Haute Couture! Every piece just fits so perfectly together. Her hair, lips, ring, bracelet, clutch, everything. I also love how her nails aren't painted. I don't know why, but it just adds a lot to it for me. She was definitely the best dressed in my opinion..

Don't you guys just love her?! Oh, and I forgot to mention she's French! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!