• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

studded loafers.

July 5, 2012









I just got these in the mail today! I ordered them literally two days ago.. It was a super fast delivery. I have all of my packages delivered to my work now.. My boss said it's the new cool thing to do. Hahah. I have to admit though, it's nice not having to wait until I get home to open my packages! I loved opening these at my desk.. -Hence the last picture is on my desk.

I've been eyeing pairs of studded loafers.. I've seen them in many colors, just none that I really cared for. I was checking my packages on eBay, and when I scrolled down I saw these loafers in the "Inspired by your recent purchases" section. I was immediately drawn in by the color.. I just loved everything about them. So I got excited and purchased them! And they're even better in person.

Order a pair here! There are more colors, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!