• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

HBD. (CLOSED)

May 16, 2014





















Dress: H&M // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes

And we're back! After some complications, I decided to come back with a bang. It's Fred Rongo's 2nd birthday! I can't believe the blog has been alive for 2 years. It's crazy to think of how far the blog has come. It started out with me taking terrible outfit pictures with just my Samsung smart phone. I've grown so much in the past years, in style and in my personal life, and it's wonderful to have it all documented for the world to see.

In celebration of my blog's birthday, I've decided to give away a copy of "Alexa Chung: IT". If you haven't read this, it's a wonderful read. She's my forever #1 style icon. When I wake up and get dressed, I often say to myself, "What would Alexa do?" Or easier typed, WWAD. She's wonderful.

I hope to post more often with fun outfit posts. I have some fun ideas! I'm excited to get back to blogging. I've definitely missed it!



Enter below to win the book. Thank you guys for making this blog everything I've ever hoped it could be. I truly love you all.


 

post signature

15 comments:

  1. i am so happy that you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i really miss forever young shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Do you use a tripod to take your own photos or do you have a photographer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're absolutely darling. its not a real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable in this pictures!! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back! love the photos and those shoes are the cutest.
    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby! I'm so happy! Love the pictures, love that you're back, love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are you? Very.
    Happy blog b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just was looking at that book today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ummmm adorable! When you get back to designing...we may need to get together. I want a blog face lift! That dress looks soooo cute on you! You skinny mini!
    -Alex
    www.thesassyandclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are too dang cute, girl! and i love the glitter/confetti in the air omg happy birthday, blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so dang pretty! happy i stumbled across your pretty place.

    new follower here (;

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!