• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

sunday update - week 3.

July 22, 2012



Yay for mint ice cream!

• Midnight on Thursday we went to see Batman Dark Knight Rises. IT WAS AMAZING.. My husband and I had such high expectations for the movie, and surprisingly they were definitely met! I never thought it was possible to cry in a Batman movie, but this one definitely made it possible! It completely threw me for a loop. I was constantly surprised.. All of the actors chosen, were perfect for each part. Go see it if you haven't already!

• Over the weekend my husband and I went on a couple double dates. Friday we went out with a couple from our neighborhood. We went bowling then played board games. It was way fun.. On Saturday we went to Planet Play, it's basically a Chuck-e-Cheese for older people. It was really enjoyable! Then after that we went to my husband's good friend's engagement party. I've never been to one before, it turned out pretty nicely! We loved catching up with old friends..

• Today, we're just lounging around. Right now we're watching Harold and Maude while eating ice cream.. It's his first time seeing it. It's one of my favorite movies.. If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's a classic..

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!