• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mormon fashion bloggers.

October 1, 2012

Hey guys!

If you've noticed my little button on my sidebar (Mormon Fashion Blogger), and maybe clicked on it, you might know already what I'm talking about.. Or, maybe you've read my about me! Anyway, I'm a member of the LDS church and I represent modest fashion. So when I came accross the Mormon Fashion Bloggers list, I knew I had to be a part of it! And now, I'm going to try and help recruit some of you! "Lately, I am noticing that Mormons are in the news more than ever these days. That being said, same goes for our MFBs!...It is our goal to have this become more of a CMMFB (Clothed Much Mormon Fashion Blogger) Community."

If you are interested in joining the list, click here and see if you fit the criteria!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!