• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

DIY - bow shirt.

January 16, 2013

photo(1)a

Tutorial after the break!




1a

2a

3a

4a

5a

6a

7a

8a

I missed a step when taking pictures.. (Apologies!!) But basically, you take this piece of sewn fabric ^^ and pinch it in the middle. Then it will look like a bow. Fix the gathers to what you think looks best. Then I hand-sewed the pinch to make it stay in place..


11a

Repeat steps & create another bow!


9a

10a

12a

So this was my very first time sewing! If something doesn't make sense, feel free to ask! I had the help of my grandma the whole time, I'm definitely not an expert. Haha. But it was really fun! I'm super happy with the end result.

Hope you guys enjoy!

This was my inspiration.

photo

photo(2)

signature2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!