• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

welcome!

February 12, 2013

Hello everyone!

My name is Kalee Hulka aka Fred Rongo. I was previously Imprimé Léopard. I just moved over to Blogger from WordPress..

If you've followed me over from WordPress, thank you very much.
If you're a new follower, I'm very happy to have you here.

Here's a little bit about me:
I'm 22, Mormon, & I represent modest fashion. I reside in Utah with my husband, Andrew, and chihuahua, Lupe. I just recently graduated with a degree in Graphic Design. My hobbies consist of blogging (obviously), reading, writing, graphic design, and playing music.

This blog was made to share my love for fashion & style. Although I have never pursued anything in fashion, I have such a great interest in it.

I'm excited to start my (somewhat) new journey with you all.

xoxo

(Follow my blog with Bloglovin)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you switched! Blogger is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, why the move?

    I'm following you on bloglovin' now!

    Cheers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it a lot, and I just love that Blogger is more customizable.. I also wanted to change the name of my blog, so I took this as an opportunity!

      Thanks girl, I'll follow you!

      Delete
  3. Sending a big hello from Florida! I'm happy to have found your blog via Style Elixir's Friday Favorites link-up. Happy blogging!

    ♥emma
    itsemmaelise.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!