• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

what's in my closet?

February 13, 2013





 

And this is how I wore it:


Jean Shirt: DKNY // Sweater: Forever 21 // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: Target // Scarf: *gift

I decided I'd do a post about what's in my closet! I just got a walk-in closet and I'm ecstatic. I've always dreamed about having a bedroom with hardwood floors and a walk-in closet.. So I wanted to share it with you, and an outfit I've been wanting to try for a while now.

I'm back to wearing contacts again!

Hope you enjoy!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute and pretty :) Nice new space!

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your closet...and your pretty face! :)

    xO Rachel
    www.imchasingkitetails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh your closet's so roomy!! I likey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!