• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

21 weeks - my first maternity shirt.

June 18, 2013



Shirt: ASOS // Leggings: Korean wholesale website // Shoes: Kohl's // Necklace: eBay (reworked)

Hey! I'm back! And this road trip definitely took a toll on me.. I got the flu! What is up with me and getting sick?! Let's hope my immune system decides to get back into shape! Because I'm 100% over it. On a happy note, I've been feeling our baby kick like crazy. It's a wonderful feeling! It feels like popcorn popping in your belly. Haha. And next week's Wednesday is our gender revealing ultrasound! I can't wait. I think we'll be having a baby boy!

P.S. This is my very first maternity shirt I've purchased. I was really excited. It pretty much drowns me, but I should be filling it out in a few months.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. awe it's so fun feeling your babe kick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you are thee cutest with your bump! And how exciting feeling your baby kick :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!