• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

our little baby.

June 26, 2013

I'm just so excited I had to post a picture of our little baby! Today was a crazy fun day. We had our gender revealing ultrasound! Unfortunately, I'm not going to reveal the gender just yet. We did a photoshoot today of the reveal and I want to wait until we get our pictures back. So it might be a few more weeks! Sorry guys. But let's just say I think the shoot went really well. It was so fun and I can't wait to see how it turned out.

Today in the ultrasound we got to see everything! It's so crazy how those things work. We saw the baby's heart, kidneys, spine, etc.. It was definitely an amazing moment for us. And I know its hard to tell, but that little thing above the baby's face is it's foot!! Our baby is super flexible! They're giving a little wave with their foot.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting!