• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

27 weeks - i just love stripes.

July 28, 2013





Dress: Old Navy // Shoes: Forever Young Shoes // Clutch: eBay // Sunnies: Urban Outfitters // Watch: New York & Company (similar)

Today's weather was amazing! It's been in the 80's the past two days and I've been loving every minute. When we were out taking pictures today, it started raining. I was thrilled. But sadly, it maybe lasted for 30 minutes then stopped. Sad day.

On another note, DO YOU GUYS SEE THIS CLUTCH?! I found it on eBay for $9 and it comes in so many colors! I wanted to buy all of them. It also comes with a shoulder strap and wrist strap. You need to buy one, it's such a steal.

Linked up with Plane Pretty and Style Elixir.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. You are so stylish!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those shoes!! I'm kind of extremely in love with them :) Love this simple striped dress, you always look so chic and beautiful!
    Oh, and I checked out emilydivine! We do have quite a similar look. She's gorgeous, so I guess thanks for the compliment!!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, LOVE the clutch and everything else about this outfit! I just barely started being able to use actual purses again. I'm not missing the diaper bag at a l l.

    Second, I nominated you for the Liebster! You can check out my blog for the questions and more info. :)

    www.kayliemarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you just so effortlessly beautiful all. the. time.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your dress and your bump is so cute! Love the red lips too!
    Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back :)

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning! I love this dress! the sleeve length is so cute and the orange clutch is fab!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and that clutch! i totally want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have visited to this site multiple times and every time I find beneficial jobs for me so I would suggest please come to this site and take the chance from here.bestcrossfitshoe.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!