• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

summer color.

July 30, 2013





Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: Forever 21 // Shoes: Kohl's // Beehive Earrings: Darly Bird

I just recently became a Lucky Contributor, as you can see the button in my sidebar. And so far I really like it! It's a good community for fellow bloggers. It's a nice way to meet new people and get/give advice! They frequently have contests and the one going on right now is to show your Summer colors. When you think of Summer colors, you think bright colors, right? I wanted to try this contest, and it turns out it was super hard for me. I was going through my closet and trying on tons of different outfits, but I just wasn't satisfied! I don't own a lot of bright colors, so my choices were pretty limited (I own too much a lot of black, I found out). I was getting frustrated. Then I thought to myself, when I think of Summer, I think of loose flowing skirts, open-toed shoes, and bright red lipstick. And I decided to go with that. Even though this outfit isn't very bright, this is my Summer color.

*P.S. Please ignore that my belt and shoes are different browns. The matching belt I was originally wearing broke because it was such great quality. (sigh)

Linked up with My Greatest Hits.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. So cute. You make pregnant look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable dear! Your maternity outfit is just so cute and the skirt is gorgeous ;))

    ❤ Jenny Tsang
    www.Tsangtastic.com
    – New Post: Sun Sand Sea –

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, seriously?! You are the cutest prego I have ever seen! Just found your blog and LOVE it! You are adorable, and I think this is a GREAT summer outfit, even it's not bright colors! ;) You look stunning! And the flowy skirt is perfect for summer.

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cute girl. love the baby bump. too precious. Rock it girl. :D

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I'm just about 37 weeks in to my 1st pregnancy - so I appreciate how creative you have been with dressing that belly :) It gets trickier as you go along, but I am sure you are up to the challenge! Lovely blog - following now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok you have such great style! the pleated forest/emerald green skirt, lace top and awesome wedges! great combo!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!