• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

fan fringe necklace.

July 22, 2013




Shirt: (men's) Kohl's // Leggings: Delia's // Necklace: Groopdealz // Shoes: Converse

Do you guys remember this post? Well, I've been wanting that Fan Fringe Necklace badly. On Saturday I went to something called Draper Days with my husband and friends. We found a booth called Groopdealz and found knock offs of the J. Crew necklaces! I bought the Fan Fringe Necklace in 2 different colors, I was so excited. They were only $5 each!! My husband thought I was a little too excited.. Anyway, I was so excited I decided to style it two ways! Check out my 2nd style after the break.






Chambray: Old Navy (ON SALE!) // Shoes: Old Navy // Clutch: H&M

Also, stay tuned! Tomorrow evening I have something exciting for you guys!

Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. I love that fringe necklace on you! I just need to break down and buy one. So nice to find your blog!

    xo, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, you definitely do! I love this necklace so much.

      Delete
  2. New follower from Wildcard Wednesday. LOVE these outfits and how you paired the necklaces. Also you are probably the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!

    Ellie
    www.ChoosingPeaceBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are so sweet!!

      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. That clutch just seals the deal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow groopdealz on fb! I love their jewelry. I never saw that necklace for $5 though! Must've been a special booth deal! Awesome!
    You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great necklace! Glad you got two :) You are so effortlessly stylish!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!