• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

hormones.

August 22, 2013






Dress: thrifted // Booties: Forever Young // Belt: Forever 21 // Earrings: Darly Bird

Bun again. I feel like I've been wearing my hair down a lot lately, so I wanted to change it up! Sorry for not making a post for the past few days, I've been having some pregnancy blues/stress. I had a minor breakdown yesterday. Not going to lie, it felt nice to cry it out! I'm blaming the hormones. #pregnancyproblems

On a brighter note, tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

Enter in my giveaway here.
Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature



Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I hope you feel better my dear!

    Oh, Ivory Blog

    I adore the bow at the back of the bun! I'll have to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely - the little ankle boots are so sweet! I've been hunting for a similar pair.

    Having a baby is a BIG deal for your body and emotions - I've had more than a few sob fests over the past 9 months. Totally natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you look beautiful! Pregnancy style can be gorgeous and you prive it here.Please do link up to my new style linky #fashionfriday if you fancy. Open every friday. Today's link is here: http://mummysgotstyle.com/lady-in-red/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a baby is the true test of marriage! If your husband can still love you after all the break downs/mood swings, you know it's meant to be. ;) I'm pretty sure I had more break downs after our baby was born, so still be prepared for a few! You look fabulous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute!!! love your dress and shoes.

    Win gorgeous earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday’s Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are seriously the cutest! I love that you take maternity style seriously and always look so fashionable. This dress is perfect on you!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I hope you're feeling better, the dress is adorable and you look great!
    Dee Of Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really happy to glance at this blog posts which contains plenty of valuable facts, thanks for providing these statistics.
    Tahsin
    Bio identical hormones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!