• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

one happy gal.

August 2, 2013






Shirt: Charlotte Russe // Dress: Old Navy // Leggings: Black Chandelier // Shoes: Forever Young // Earrings: Darly Bird

This week has been pretty great so far. On Wednesday, my husband and I went to a Rush concert with my parents. It was great to see my husband and father in their habitat. Haha. Yesterday I got my driver's license! Yes, I am 22 and I just barely got it. It was a very proud moment. I still can't believe I finally did it.. Then tonight, we're going camping with family. I am so excited. Being in a forest with a camp fire roasting marshmallows with loved ones, nothing could be better.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Linked up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir, Plane Pretty, and Walking in Memphis in High Heels.

post signature



Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend too girl. Love the outfit. it's cute on you.

    What's your tat on your arm say? just curious.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/fantastic-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says "and miles to go before i sleep".

      And thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  2. Aw that sounds great, I want to go camping some day... it's not all that easy to do here in Belgium but we'll get there!! Lol! I have no clue how you pulled off yellow legging but you did it... Looks neat. :D Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha aw - you are so cute. I love these pictures and the sweet little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping sounds like so much fun! Congrats on the Driver's License!! Why did you wait so long to get it?
    I love the print mixing with that top under the dress. I always do that but usually with matching colors, you've totally inspired me!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darling as always. Love everything about this look!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!