• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

35 weeks - cozy fall.

September 22, 2013




Shirt: ASOS Maternity // Scarf: eBay // Sweater: Old Navy // Leggings: Forever 21






Anyone else loving the cooler weather? It's supposed to be in the 50's starting on Wednesday and I'm so excited. I love it! Today being the first day of Fall, I'm going to make some pumpkin spice cookies for work tomorrow. My sweet husband let me take pictures of his outfit today. It took some convincing, but I just loved it. His tie and shoes are my favorite.

Linked up with Simply Just Lovely & Style Elixir.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love fall! You look so cute! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, im new here and now im being to read your blog
    35 weeks! :O baby as come!
    good luck
    cyntthiaslittlechanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his shoes! And you look so stinkin' cute as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute :)pumpkin spice cookies..mmh yummy!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you look charming! Lucky little bambino!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!