• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

bug eyes.

September 21, 2013




Shirt: Target // Leggings: Delia's // Boots: H&M // Sunglasses: eBay

I can't stop wearing these boots. Apologies. Kind of. They're just so easy and comfortable! These sunglasses remind me of bug eyes. I'm still 110% in love with them though. I've been wanting a pair of round sunglasses, and these are my favorite! You can buy them on eBay for $10. They have tons and tons of cute sunglasses. You should definitely check them out.

Happy weekend!

Linked up with Style Elixir & Plane Pretty.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Can I be as cute as you when I'm pregnant!? I mean SERIOUSLY. You're hot lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm seriously loving this look. Your sunglasses are SO cute. I think I need them..

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is amazing and those sunnies... what a great find!
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a deal! love your top, looks so comfy
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!