• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

perfect weather.

September 26, 2013




Shirt: ASOS Maternity // Boots: H&M // Jacket: 5.7.9.

The weather has been amazing the past few days. When I got home from work yesterday, I had my first cup of hot chocolate of the season! Then today I actually pulled out my jacket. Yay for weather in the 50's. Too bad it's only lasting until Saturday! Then we're back to the 70's, boo.

Pregnancy update: I'm pretty sure the baby dropped. Because dang, she has been hurting me. I'll be standing or sitting there, then BAM ridiculous pain where my cervix is. And it also feels like she's just going to fall out any second. It's super fun. I'm getting really antsy. 4 weeks and 2 days!

Don't forget to enter in my amazing Fall giveaway! Enter here.

Linked up with Plane Pretty, Style Elixir & Simply Just Lovely.




Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. This was my least favorite time in pregnancy! The baby dropping makes it feel like it's coming at any second, but every day it doesn't, it sucks. Haha You're so close! Can't wait to see this sweet baby girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that brown jacket! Great look for the Fall season :)

    xx
    Style Vancity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee! I cannot believe you are only 4 weeks away :) You look fab!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such an adorable little lady! love your style -- totally following you!

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love that jacket! Stopping by from the Sunday style link up!

    Jessica
    www.ncgrownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there girl! You look super cute as always!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!