• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

baby shower.

October 9, 2013











My cute sister in-laws threw me an "Up, Up & Away" themed baby shower. It turned out so cute! I am so in love with the hot air balloons, I asked to keep them for the nursery because I loved them so much. Note: they made them! Such a cute DIY. They also set up a crepe bar, and it was delicious. I could eat crepes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner any day. It was so fun to have family and friends together. Couldn't thank them enough.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a shower! Mmmm I love crepes :) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pancakes look so gooood.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clouds are so cute! Do you have any idea on how they made them?

    http://catpuzzles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a baby show soon... i may have to steal this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!