• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

splash.

October 3, 2013




Sweatshirt: Forever 21 // Striped Shirt: New York & Company // Jeggings: New York & Company // Boots: H&M

Sorry I look so squinty in these. Even though it was 50° outside today, it was still bright! I needed some sunglasses.

So I'm growing bored of my hair. I always do. I bought some hair dye last night and I'm just waiting to dye it. I know I want to, but I'm scared I'll regret it! I've got this weird ombré look going on right now and I kind of like it. I haven't dyed my hair since last November! But I think I just need some change for my hair.. You might see a new me in a few days!

Linked up with Style Elixir.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. that sweatshirt is so cute! i also love the ombre look your hair has going on right now!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my baby 4 months ago and seeing this picture made me miss my belly! you look adorable!!! excited to see the rest of your pregnancy adventures:) Thanks for linking up with us! (Style Elixir and co-hosts)
    Love & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I don't think I looked that good once during my entire pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!