• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mommy-daughter polka dots.

November 6, 2013











Cardigan: Old Navy // Dress: Forever 21 // Boots: Old Navy

Yay for my first outfit post post-baby! Since all I do is stay home, I rarely find reasons to get ready for the day, let alone get dressed. (Shh) I'm still trying to get used to this new schedule of being a mommy. Abigail is such a good baby, and I still have moments of feeling stressed. But truly, I couldn't be happier. I love this little girl so much, I am in heaven.

Linked up with Simply Just Lovely, DC in Style, Love, the Skinnys & Style Elixir.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You should always do posts with your adorable little girl! This is so cute! I can't wait to see her in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! she is beyond adorable and you look great!
    Welcome to motherhood :)
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!