• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

nothing fits.

November 10, 2013











Shirt: New York & Company // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Forever Young // Necklace: eBay

I know I had the baby only 2 weeks ago, but I didn't really know what to expect when it came to trying to wear my old clothes. I had all these dresses that I was excited to wear, and none of them fit! None of my pants fit, my old shirts are too tight, etc.. I'm going to start walking daily, and my husband and I are going to try doing yoga. I have some work to do! But I'll get there. I'm not saying I'm fat or anything!! I just want to get back to my pre-baby body if it's possible. If my new child-rearing hips decide that it's not, then I'll just have to purchase some new pants, which I'm always okay with. ;)

Linked up with Moe Talks A Lot & DC in Style.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are gorgeous! Something I found that helped me was wearing jeans and other tighter pants instead of sweats. I had to squeeze into them of course, but in a couple weeks, my hips were much smaller! I ended up weighing 5 pounds less at my 6 week post appt than I did before I got pregnant! (Not bragging. I have so much to lose still. Haha) But not giving into the want for wearing loose clothes definitely helped. Not that you even need to lose anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your interested in doing yoga! I do DDP yoga! It sounds funny but it's the wrestler Diamond Dallas Page! It is literally the best workout I've ever done! It's a 20 minute workout that feels longer! You are never sore the next day! You can go at your own pace! And he teaches you dynamic resistance that helps you gain muscle without weights! Anyways :) didn't know if you already had a good yoga! Let me know if you find something that works! I'm open to new things! I'm still working on losing some of the baby fat! By the way, congrats! You look great and your little girl is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Kalee, it's only been two weeks! They say you can easily be wearing your maternity clothes for like 3-6 weeks postpartum at least. And you still look great! Just take it easy for a bit, walking is plenty of exercise for now, and you'll be surprised how much weight melts off as you breastfeed. (If you're able to of course. :)) I didn't have to buy new pants, but then again, I had wide hips to begin with haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!