• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

big news.

December 28, 2013









Shirt: New York & Company // Overalls: H&M // Boots: Famous Footwear (sold here) // Coat: Old Navy

My husband says I look like Daria here with my green coat and glasses. I couldn't agree more. Haha.

So the big news.. Do you guys remember in this post where I talked about moving to Russia in January? Well, my husband got offered a job in Russia! We couldn't be more excited. The only downside is, my husband is going without the baby and me.. Right now, we're renting my grandparents' house while they're serving a mission. After weighing the pros and cons of each situation (which took a really long time), we decided it'd be best for me to stay with the baby until they get back. It's pretty sad to think I'll be without my husband for that long. But I'm going to make a few trips to see him during his stay, and we'll be also able to Skype as much as possible, which will be nice, at least better than not being able to.. It's definitely going to be a crazy next year! Thank goodness I have friends and family that live so close. Or I'd probably just sit at home and cry 24/7.

Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. thrilling! my husband just got a new job too, he has to move to North Carolina... while its not russia... he will be far away and i can kind of relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That's kind of awesome!! And sad. How long Will you be apart for? I hope it all works out for you!! And you look super cute in those overalls! Love the green coat.
    P.S. We still need to meet!!

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look like Daria there! And that news is exciting! I'm sure it will be a challenge, but you guys will get through it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable in these overalls! That is seriously big news. My boyfriend and I had a long distance relationship for two years -- Skype and FaceTime were lifesavers. You guys will definitely get through it, and it's awesome that you have family support nearby.

    xo,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally see Daria haha. Love those overalls! Congrats to your husband! It is sad that you will be apart for that long though... Looking forward to the long run will be a good way to push through.

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!