• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

christmas wishlist.

December 12, 2013



1/2/3/4/5

If I just had an abundance of money, I'd buy all of these in a heartbeat. This is my "dream" Christmas list. Haha. Everything on the list is pretty pricy!

Are you guys getting ready for the holidays?! I still haven't done all of my gift shopping. I should probably get on that. I'm getting pretty excited though! Christmas is coming up so soon! This Saturday my mom, my sisters and me are taking our girls to see Santa! Abigail is too little to even respond to him, but I still want a picture! It's her first Christmas!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I am now obsessed with those booties. You have the cutest taste, woman for REAL!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have any of this stuff too! Especially the lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, a new camera lens is definitely a great Christmas list ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!