• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

new dress.

December 11, 2013











Dress: Target // Cowboy Boots: Forever Young

Lately I've been craving printed dresses. When I first saw this dress at Target, I knew I had to have it, but at the time didn't have money to get it. I finally went to buy it yesterday, and it ended up being 50% off!! I was so stoked. I absolutely love the cut-out detail. It's my new favorite dress! I want to get it in every color.

Speaking of Target, don't forget to enter in my $140 Target giveaway!

Linked up with Simply Just Lovely & Style Elixir.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love. Need. You look amazing. I need to give you your gift, lady! This weekend maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is GORGEOUS! Love the print.

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those polka dots & i'm loving your adorable bangs.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! And you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!