• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

denim jacket.

February 13, 2014






Denim Jacket: New York & Company // Jeans: Old Navy // Boots: Madden Girl

I've been so busy! My brain is going to explode. I feel like I'm living in my car and out of a suitcase. I've been all over staying with family. I'm still working, so I have to drop her off with whoever can watch her. It's madness. On another note, my husband loves Russia so far! He made a blog to share his fun adventures. You can check it out here. I can't wait until we can go see him.

I've been wanting a denim jacket for quite some time, but never could find the right one. When I was in New York & Company yesterday, I saw this one and knew I had to have it. I couldn't leave the store without it.

Also, my father took these pictures. So great, right?

P.S. I have a pretty great giveaway planned for this next week!

P.P.S. Don't mind the mess, I'm going to redesign my blog once again.. I just change my mind too often. Sorry guys.


Linked up with Simply Just Lovely & Style Elixir.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! How did you get so skinny post-baby? I can't lose all my "newlywed-weight" and it's driving me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out your giveaway! Sometimes the rhythm of life is fast, it's a phase and it'll pass.. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that denim jacket almost as much as your new header!
    Can't wait to see what else you have in store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the new design! Hope I get to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY moly - yes. LOVE this outfit on you so so so mucho, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!