• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

activewear.

March 21, 2014

















Top: c/o YogaOutlet // Bottoms: Delia's // Shoes: Big Five 
Top: Victoria's Secret // Bottoms: c/o YogaOutlet

I've been in need of new activewear! And I couldn't be more happy with YogaOutlet.com. They have some really cute pieces.. With this crazy weather we've been having the past week, this top was just the right amount of warm that I needed. It's also super comfortable.

And these pants! Ah, the detail is my absolute favorite! The best pair of active pants I own, by far. They fit great, they're pretty flattering, and they feel like clouds on my legs. Not really, but really. If you decide to make a purchase from YogaOutlet, you definitely won't be disappointed!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I never knew activewear could look so good! What cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love this post.
    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously so jealous of how skinny you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!