• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

smockin' it.

March 23, 2014











Dress: Forever 21 // Shoes: H&M // Clutch: Forever 21

I bought this dress in a size large so it would fit like a smock dress. And I love it! It's so perfect and comfortable.

My weekend has been super uneventful. Pretty calm, but not too bad. Every single one of my plans fell through, which was lame. But I ended up just going for a really long drive while listening to Courtney Barnett on full blast. It was great.

Linked up with Plane Pretty & DC in Style.
post signature


3 comments:

  1. love this casual dress and it looks so comfy and easy to wear. perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is perfection! I love it! :)

    ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute dress! Great idea getting it in a size large for a different effect! Sometimes the weekend that are laid back are the best! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!