• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

10 Things You Need To Know About Me If We're Going To Be BFFs.

April 10, 2014



I saw this post by Bee, and thought it was such a good idea. I decided I'd make a list, too! So, here you go; 10 things you need to know about me if we're going to BFFs.


1. My favorite things in the whole world are: daisies, IHOP, Oreos + milk, and Olive Garden. Give me any (or all) of these and I'll probably love you forever.

2. I'm a waster of food. I generally never finish a meal (unless it's from IHOP). Don't be offended if you make/buy me something, and I can't finish it! I get full easily. Too easily.

3. I LOVE DANCING. I could dance for hours on end. Line dancing, club dancing, party dancing.. You name it, I love it. I'm happiest when I'm lettin' loose to a good song. I'm not a good dancer though, I will probably embarrass you if you're seen dancing with me.

4. I don't like surprises. I've never been good with them.. When someone is planning on surprising me, I typically do all that I can to find out everything I can before the surprising takes place.

5. I really don't like talking on the phone. If you call me and I don't answer, try 3 more times and I'll most likely end up answering (I can't make any promises though). My voicemail is almost always full because of this.

6. I could watch Bride Wars 5x in a row and never get tired of it. Couldn't tell you why.

7. I rarely shave my legs. Sorry (not sorry?). The last time I shaved my legs was for my best friend's wedding. Which was last Summer.. Whoops.

8. I don't know how to swim! Please don't push me into the deep end at a pool. I'll probably drown and die. Haha. I don't really plan on ever learning. I think I should though? Maybe. Deep water terrifies me.

9. When you compliment me, I'll almost always contradict it. It just comes naturally. For example, if you say something like, "Kalee! Your hair is so cute today!" I'll respond with, "Oh, no. I didn't even try today. I hate it." I don't mean to! It comes out almost instantly. I'm trying to work on this though, because I find it annoying.

10. I love taking photobooth pictures. You know if we're best friends if I have a photobooth strip taken with you.


And there you go, now we can be BFFs.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I waste food so much too. I've had restaurant owners come out and ask me if the food was no good, but it's just that I get full really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I can't believe you never shave your legs! I shave my legs every single day and if I miss one day I feel gross. ha ha. And I technically don't know how to swim either, but I know how to keep myself floating, and I think that's all I need to know, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love IHOP toooo. Let's go! And then we could dance.
    Good luck with #9!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ughhh i hate shaving my legs. in the winter, 1x a month is about the best i do. in the summer, its only on days where you'll see 'em!

    xo. jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this just makes me more sad that I'm missing game night tomorrow! You're the cutest. And uhh I don't understand why anyone would shave their legs unless it's absolutely necessary. Love you, Kalee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea. You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can surely become best friends if that's so! Haha :D

    By the way, would you like to follow each other? Followed you. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 8 - I completely relate. My friend taught me how to swim when I was 21. The only problem was though any time I realized I was at the deep end of the pool (even though I swam quite competently over to the deep end on my back) I would panic and flail around and have to find the edge of the pool. So as long as I think I can touch the bottom I'm fine. Oy.

    Since that summer I haven't had the opportunity to swim much but I'm pretty sure I have forgotten everything and can't swim anymore. Let's be best friends, okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your article first time but I must say that you are a good writer so keep writing
    and keep sharing like this and keep it up!
    Photobooths world

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!