• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

on trend: new balance.

April 1, 2014









Dress: Target // Shoes: Kohl's // Sunglasses: Forever 21

Oh my, THIS WIND. It seriously almost blew me over. This Utah weather is crazy! I love the rain, I'm always okay with rain. But I am so done with the snow, and especially  wind.

I was so excited to get this pair of New Balance walking shoes in the mail. I've been wanting a pair for quite some time now, and decided to splurge. I'm so happy I did! I chose to simply pair them with a t-shirt dress. I'm really happy with the look. It's really comfortable and easy. (I've been all for comfort lately)


post signature

8 comments:

  1. I am loving the New Balance trend! And that dress looks soo comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to wear this everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I never would have thought of pairing tennis shoes with a dress--I guess because tennies have always seemed a bit bulky and "unfashionable" to me--but the combination looks wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so laid back and adorable! you look so happy!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! I work at a shoe store and we've had a lot of customers popping in for New Balance and Nike sneakers for spring! Fun, stylish, and comfy- who could ask for anything more?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how easy yet cute this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving those new balance shoes!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!