• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

this sweet daughter of mine.

January 6, 2014






































About a week ago, I had pictures taken of Abigail and me. I got them back today and I couldn't be more in love with how they turned out. It was a sweet, intimate shoot done perfectly. My favorites are the ones with both of us lying in bed. These are pictures that I'll love forever!

I had them taken by the wonderful Kyra from KC Photography. If you guys are in Utah and looking for a photographer that captures beautiful moments, you definitely need to check her out. Her website here, and her Facebook here.


post signature

9 comments:

  1. Kalee, these are beautiful! Such perfect moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with these. They're so perfect. What wonderful moments to be able to cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Love all of these! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and so so sweet. Also, loving that I'm the third person with our name to comment here haha. You're daughter is gorgeous btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, lots of "kalieys" commenting on Kalee's blog! Thanks for letting me be apart of the fredrongo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of the best newborn/mommy pictures I have every seen! What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful! i know you're in love! ..because i practically am! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at those cheeks!! love it. also, love your pictures. the lighting is gorgeous!!

    kels
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is seriously so perfect. She's just beautiful!! I love these photos, so sweet :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!