• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

mellow yellow.

June 12, 2014













Dress: Forever 21 // Shoes: Old Navy

When I saw this little shop, I knew I had to take an outfit shoot with it. It's just so cute!

This is the only drop-waist dress I own and I'm very much in love with it. I love the pattern, and especially that it's button up. It's really fun and flowy! I bought it shortly after having Abigail (in size large) and couldn't even button it then. At the time, I cried and still felt huge. Now it fits perfectly! I'm happy I didn't return it.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You are a babe! I love those shoes! Must get a pair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too cute. And your bangs game is ON POINT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killin it girl.

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!