• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

d'orsay.

June 11, 2014













Shirt: Target // Pants: Target // Clutch: Forever 21 // Flats: GoJane

I finally feel like a woman again! (Kidding) I haven't had eyelash extensions in over a month and just got them done this week. It really is so nice not having to do my makeup in the morning. I can wake up, and look the same as the night before! It's definitely a relief.

Don't you guys love these flats? When I saw them I had to get them. $18? Yes, please! They're super comfortable and really the perfect D'orsay flat.

I'm also participating in a Summer giveaway! There are 2 winners, a $125 Visa gift card, and a $25 gift card to Bella Bijoux, you can enter here!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. your outfit is to die for!!!! love the flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so cute! This outfit reminds me of Peggy Olson from Mad Men. And I'm sure you killer bangs don't hurt, either.

    -Lindsay from Dearest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are so cute! I'm not brave enough to try them, but you make them look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes! I have some nude color suede ones that I've been trying to figure out how to style. Your outfit is very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those pants and flats.. definitely need to go check them out (:

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those pants! they look great with the flats and that top!
    jenn @ hellorigby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ordering those flats. Holy freaking cute. I love this whole outfit girl.

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!