• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

olympus.

June 2, 2014















Shirt: H&M // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Old Navy

I've really been loving H&M lately. They've had a lot of wonderful pieces in the store! It's definitely not a good thing, I've been spending too much there.

This was a really cute park downtown and I can't even remember the name. (Whoops) It had a nice little pond and creek. There were so many dogs swimming in the pond and running around. I saw one dog that was seriously as big and bulky as a horse. I could have rode on him if I wanted.

Not to mention, the weather has been pretty great. I can't wait to go swimming!

Linked up with Style Elixir.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. this outfit is so cute and simple. love the jeans.
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! stopping by from style elixir, your adorable!

    carisa
    Bunnies and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! So classic.
    -Lindsay from Dearest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I've been eyeing those clogs at old navy for at least a month now... I really need to just suck it up and buy them. They are so cute! The perfect summer shoe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!