• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

beach blondie.

July 22, 2014













Shirt: Forever 21 // Shorts: Forever 21 // Shoes: Old Navy

Yes, I am now a blonde! I've been wanting to bleach my hair for as long as I can remember. I've always been curious what I'd look like, but never had the courage. Then I started thinking to myself, hair always grows back. I'm still adjusting, and I think I want to go one more shade lighter. My sister in-law helped me and we did it all at home! We started Sunday, and finished today. Some people might think that's too fast to bleach your hair twice, but I'm actually really surprised how well my hair did. I was expecting much more damage! It's definitely a change, and I love change.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! So beautiful! Wish I had the guts to try something like this. Still have virgin hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute on you!! How do you look so good with really dark and really light hair?! Not fair! I'd look sickly with blonde hair. Haha

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!