• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

patriotic outfit - day one.

July 1, 2014















Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts: Forever 21 // Shoes: Kohl's

It's the 1st of July! You guys know what that means, the start of my patriotic outfits! I can't believe this will be my 3rd time doing these posts. Time really does fly! If you want to see how I've styled the past years (1, 2, 3) (1, 2, 3).

I am a huge fan when it comes to showing off red, white, and blue. I get so excited when I start to see USA apparel fill up stores. About 1/4 of my wardrobe consists of pieces that are in the realm of patriotic. (I'm just proud, okay?) I even have outfits all planned out for Abigail, too. Haha.

I hope you guys have exciting plans for this week!

I wish the lighting was a little better with these photos, so apologies all around.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this outfit! so darling and great bun!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Abigail's outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Kalee!! Plus I love that tat on the back of your neck, adorable :) Can't wait to see Abigail's patriotic look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!