• Facebook
  • Bloglovin
  • Twitter

home.

August 2, 2014















Jumpsuit: Downeast Basics // Shoes: Old Navy // Brooches: ban.do

I'm home! Yay! It feels so good to be home with my baby girl. Things have been quite busy here though! We just moved, and I'm still moving things in. And my brother, his wife, and children flew in so we've had a slow steady flow of visitors. It's been great having the whole family here! I'm going to take some time and catch up on my e-mails soon, hopefully. I also don't have a phone at the moment, so I've been texting (when I can) from my laptop. That's been real fun.

Also, I don't know if I want to share this, but this jumpsuit/romper has been on the blog before. A long, long tine ago.. And I'm not exactly proud of the previous look. The sun was in my eyes, my bun was weird, and the pictures were taken with my phone. Haha. But check it out, if you so wish, here.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet look. I have to admit that sometimes I find jumpsuits a little unrealistic. Like they aren't very versatile... but I am really LOVING this look! (& the other post you linked is great too!) This is somehow kind of retro and modern all at once... amazing. Thank you for sharing! -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look amazing! I love everything about this! Great look! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog via ban.do, and I have to say I'm quite happy I did! Your images are flawless-the clarity is stunning. Also, love your tat-I have a very similar script one in almost the exact same spot! I'm curious to know what yours says. :) Just followed along on Bloglovin & GFC-would love for you to stop by my blog as well! xo

    grace (patternedposies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!